- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"Yo, these peeps be seriously funny." - Kevin Guzowski, Facebook Reviews
Zach & Kayla
saturday 2/15, 7:30pm at
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Zach & Kayla is a long form improv duo that will make you feel the sillies. They're a couple of weirdos who strive to have such a good time on stage, you can't help but have a good time with them. With a single suggestion, Zach will create groovy beats and sounds on his loop pedal that will influence the improvised scenes to follow. You may find yourself uttering "Oh, jeez." or "THESE two..." as you're whisked away to meet various people in strange places.
About the Group
Zach and Kayla are improvisers, educators, theater makers, and all-around silly humans. Zach is a graduate of the theater program at Western Washington University, where he spent two years as the Artistic Director of the Dead Parrots Society improv team. Upon graduating he completed an apprenticeship at the Actors Theater of Louisville in Louisville, KY and now resides in Seattle. After Kayla completed her BFA in Acting from Central Connecticut, she too moved to Seattle and immediately began feeding her comedy addiction by doing stand-up, writing sketch, and taking improv classes. They met each other at this very festival in 2016!
Zach & Kayla stars Kayla Teel and Zach Wymore. This is their second visit to SFIT.