- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Ya Hussies is an all-female-identifying trio performing a Pretty Flower driven by relationships and shenanigans. Taking three audience suggestions, Angellyne, Michelle, and Taylor create very different characters and take you through the journeys of each of them. Ya Hussies wants to make you laugh, cry, and call your mom afterwards.
About the Group
Michelle, Angellyne, and Taylor all met as improv students at San Diego's premier long-form improv theater, Finest City Improv. They played in a Harold team called Spicy Noodle and in 2017, they joined forces to create Ya Hussies to focus on the Pretty Flower format, complicated female characters, and picking each other up as much as possible.
Ya Hussies stars Angellyne DePerio, Michelle Ables, and Taylor Elliott.