- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
The crew of the USS Improvise bring to life the characters from the classic (and arguably, best) Star Trek series: Star Trek: The Next Generation in a never before seen episode. What mission does this plucky crew set forth into strange new worlds with? How does this universally diverse crew solve the problems of the cosmos? Oh, and did we mention it is a musical?!
About the Group
Spanning over multiple decades, this show originally created as Original Series Trek, has become an audience favorite every year as a ST: The Next Generation parody. Bringing fan favorites to the stage is a staple for the cast of the Funhouse Lounge in Portland, OR. For years they have found ways to create original scripted parody work, fan service improvised shows, and critically acclaimed works of theatre never before brought to stage. From their
improvised Portland puppet and human musical "Avenue PDX", the ever popular "Murder Mystery Machine" (where Scooby and the gang meet a horror/slasher movie), and even the long running "Die Hard: The Musical Parody", the Funhouse Lounge and it's long time performers have been selling out houses for years, and have no sign of slowing down.
USS Improvise features Aden Nepom, Andy Barrett, Eric Nepom, Greg Shilling, Katie Rempe, Landy Lamb, Melissa Buchta,
Charles Weinert, Jim Liptak, and EZ Jones.