- Show Schedule
- Groups A-M
- Groups N-W
- Character Psychology (Jill Eikman)
- EMOTER (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- The First 30 Seconds (Joe Bill)
- Fucking Around (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Improvised movement (Nathania Bernabe)
- Improv Like a Married Couple (Carla and Craig Cackowski)
- Making Mischief (Kristen Schier)
- Musical Storytelling (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Owning The Stage (Kristen Schier)
- The Power Improv Masterclass (Joe Bill)
"One great joy of long-form improv is watching a team of seasoned performers read and feed off each other on a near-clairvoyant level." -StarTribune
The Shrieking Harpies
Thursday 2/15, 8:00pm at Jet City Improv
Saturday 2/17, 10:30pm at the SFIT Second Stage
About the Show
Shrieking harpies is a musical improv trio made up of Lizzie Gardner, Hannah Wydeven and Taj Ruler. They hail from the icy tundra of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Their epic musical adventures will take you on a journey filled with magic, singing and female friendship. Shrieking Harpies shows will give you the warm fuzzies about feminism, and make you laugh your ass off.
About the Group
Shrieking Harpies is a Minneapolis based musical improv trio consisting of Lizzie Gardner, Hannah Wydeven and Taj Ruler, all who have been improvising in the Twin Cities for the past 10 years. Including Accompaniment by the talented Justin Nellis.
All three improvisors are also members of FairPlay MN, which is a group that is dedicated to claiming equitable space for women-trans-femme improvisors on stage. Their improv is directly influenced by that desire to show women's stories, and highlight the joyful friendships between women.