- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"One great joy of long-form improv is watching a team of seasoned performers read and feed off each other on a near-clairvoyant level." -StarTribune
The Shrieking Harpies
friday 2/14, 10:00pm at Jet City Improv
Saturday 2/15, 7:30pm at university heights auditorium
About the Show
Shrieking harpies is a musical improv trio made up of Lizzie Gardner, Hannah Wydeven and Taj Ruler. They hail from the icy tundra of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Their epic musical adventures will take you on a journey filled with magic, singing and female friendship. Shrieking Harpies shows will give you the warm fuzzies about feminism, and make you laugh your ass off.
About the Group
Shrieking Harpies is a Minneapolis based musical improv trio consisting of Lizzie Gardner, Hannah Wydeven and Taj Ruler, all who have been improvising in the Twin Cities for the past 10 years. Including Accompaniment by the talented Justin Nellis.
All three improvisors are also members of FairPlay MN, which is a group that is dedicated to claiming equitable space for women-trans-femme improvisors on stage. Their improv is directly influenced by that desire to show women's stories, and highlight the joyful friendships between women.
This is The Shrieking Harpies' second visit to SFIT.