- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
The Nightmare Society
Jet City Improv
Thursday 2/15, 8:00pm at Jet City Improv
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Do you dare enter the horrible haunting world of the mind? The Nightmare Society tells the tale of a commune of artists who realize nightmares at the sound of a grandfather clock. This twisted improv comedy show explores the eeriness and absurdity of nightmares. You write down your fears. Then we bring them to life.
About the Group
The Nightmare Society was created and directed by Margaret Erickson, and debuted on the Jet City Improv stage in October 2017.
Jet City Improv was created in 1992 by Mike Christensen and Andrew McMasters. Over the past 25 years, it has produced over 100 long-form shows, over 3000 performances of its hit short-form improv show, and over 600 performances of its hit movie re-dubbing show Twisted Flicks.
The Nightmare Society features Isaac Chamberlain, Eli Zavatsky, Greg Gerbus, Joe Viscia, Kayla Teel, Krstine Ota & Randy Miller.