- Show Schedule
- Groups B-I
- Groups J-Y
- MORE (Kristen Schier)
- Improvising Songs in Concert (R. Kevin Doyle and Sean O'Malley)
- REMOTE Improv (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Louder Than Words (Screwbuki)
- Play in the House You Built (Mark Sutton)
- Up Close and Personal (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Playing Kick Ass Characters (Joe Bill)
- Improvised Bollywood Workshop (Improv Comedy Mumbai)
- Yoga for FunEASE (Darby Rae)
- MASTERCLASS: Embracing Your Power (Joe Bill)
"Totally freaked my shit out!" -Natasha Ransom, Jet City Improv
The Gloomwhisper Entrancement
Wednesday, February 15th at 8:00pm at Jet City Improv
About the Show
Join Neville and Millicent Gloomwhisper (Ian Schempp and Elicia Wickstead) as they peel back the veil separating this world from the next. These two vaunted mediums will be available to answer your questions about spooks, spirits, ghosts, ghouls, and the occult, as well as spin yarns about their adventures in the world's most haunted locations.
About the Group
The Gloomwhisper Entrancement has been unsettling audiences since September of 2014 on several stages in the Seattle area, including Jet City Improv, The Pocket Theater, and The Rendezvous. The show was born in the fires of Ian and Elicia's shared passion for ghosts, the occult, and ridiculous accents and has continued to be fueled by those ample resources.
This will be their third appearance at SFIT.