- Show Schedule
- Groups B-I
- Groups J-Y
- MORE (Kristen Schier)
- Improvising Songs in Concert (R. Kevin Doyle and Sean O'Malley)
- REMOTE Improv (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Louder Than Words (Screwbuki)
- Play in the House You Built (Mark Sutton)
- Up Close and Personal (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Playing Kick Ass Characters (Joe Bill)
- Improvised Bollywood Workshop (Improv Comedy Mumbai)
- Yoga for FunEASE (Darby Rae)
- MASTERCLASS: Embracing Your Power (Joe Bill)
“The Edge Improv is milk-through-the-nose funny. Really, I’m laughing right now.”
– Rebecca Farwell, audience member, from an article in South Sound Magazine
The Edge of History
Bainbridge Island, WA
Thursday, February 16, 8:00pm, at Jet City Improv
About the Show
The Edge will re-create an audience-suggested moment in history as a one-act Improvised musical. Hopefully won't give us Alexander Hamilton, that has soooooo been done.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Frank Buxton and John Ellis began an improv workshop on Bainbridge Island in 1993, joined by director Ken Ballenger in 1996 when the group began performing as Ha! The group became "The Edge" in 2000, added Andrew Shields and Susan MacPherson, then Matty Whitman, Bhama Roget, Cynthia Lair, Chris Soldevilla and Nathan Whitehouse. The Edge performs every first Saturday of the month at the playhouse on Bainbridge Island, as well as teaching workshops and trainings around the sound. Last year they celebrated their 20th Anniversary.