- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
We turn injury into comedy! The Broken Bones would love to hear about how you got that gnarly scar. They will then create a world where no one is safe and everyone is in stitches.
About the Group
We are a Washington Improv Theater (WIT) team comprised of Erick Acuña, Neil Baron, Kristina Martinez, and Kelsey Peters (teachers and performers at WIT for the past five years). We formed in January of 2019 and won Washington Improv Theater's 2019 F.I.S.T. (Fighting Long-form Improv Smackdown Tournament). Besides performing every other week at WIT, we have performed in improv festivals (2019 Baltimore Improv Festival and 2019 Detroit Improv Festival). We'll also perform in 2020 SteelStacks and Alaska Improv Festival. Regarding diversity, we have two latinx members and two female identifying members. We hope to achieve some truth on stage.