- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
If there’s one criticism most people have of performance art it’s that it’s not pretentious enough. Hanz and Hiemen are here to solve that problem. These two foreign artists make more artistic art in a minute than most artists make in a lifetime.
Art is Truth. Truth is Pain. Pain is Funny.
Super Mega Art Show.
About the Group
Created by Dartanion London and Graham Downing, SMASH has delighted audiences from coast to same coast. They have performed at the Hawaii Improv Festival, Austin Out of Bounds Festival, and were seen yelling at each other on Last Comic Standing.
This is Super Mega Art Show's 5th visit to SFIT.