- Show Schedule
- Groups A-M
- Groups N-W
- Character Psychology (Jill Eikman)
- EMOTER (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- The First 30 Seconds (Joe Bill)
- Fucking Around (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Improvised movement (Nathania Bernabe)
- Improv Like a Married Couple (Carla and Craig Cackowski)
- Making Mischief (Kristen Schier)
- Musical Storytelling (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Owning The Stage (Kristen Schier)
- The Power Improv Masterclass (Joe Bill)
Friday 2/16, 8:00pm at Jet City Improv
About the Show
Spend a night with the eccentric and lovable residents of Schrampflin Falls, a fictional small town in Washington. Inspired by the documentaries of Errol Morris (with sprinkles of The Simpsons and Christopher Guest films), Schrampflin Falls uses the audience’s suggestions to bring the scandalous secrets of the town and its residents to life. Each show also uses real crime clippings (picked at random by the audience) from small town newspapers all over the US to inspire the plot of Schrampflin Falls. You may not want to move here but you'll love seeing the town's quirky residents.
About the Group
Schrampflin Falls was the summer show at Unexpected Productions this year. The cast is made up mainly of performers at Unexpected Productions. I did the math, and with the 17 people in the cast, collectively we have been performing improvised plays for almost 600 years, so we're talking some Joan of Arc shit here.
Each show would use 6 of the following performers:
Randy Dixon, Stephani Thompson, Michael Bils, Susie Simpkins, Greg Stackhouse, Sarah Hanchar, Dan Zertuche, Adrienne Corcoran, Derek Kavan, Lauren Skelton, Tim Tracey, Tiffany Swanson, Dan Posluns, Tony Beeman, Ashley Flannegan Russell, David Bestock, and Jessica Lea.
You can find out more about their individual bios at: http://unexpectedproductions.org/cas