- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
Scenic Detour is a Seattle/Everett based improvisational group that strives for the saucy and the strange. They tell non-linear stories with the protagonist being recast in every scene by a different improviser. Their humor is physical, coarse, and usually not children-appropriate.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Scenic Detour Improv is a Seattle/Everett based improvisational troupe, regularly experimenting with new long-form shows and playful character work. Players consist of Jet City veterans Britney Barber, Katy Nuttman, and Margaret Erickson. They can be found in historical downtown Everett, Washington performing every 3rd Saturday of the month at Cafe Zippy, located at 1502 Rucker Ave.
Scenic Detour features Britney Barber, Katy Nuttman & Margaret Erickson.
This will be their fourth visit to SFIT.