- Show Schedule
- Groups A-L
- Groups M-Z
- acting schmackting (Kristen Schier)
- Character and Specifics (Cole Stratton)
- Clown for Improvisers (Deanna Fleysher)
- Creating Character. Not Caricature (Joe Liss)
- Embrace The Weird
- Finding the Song (After Party)
- Fun with Analogy (Jessica Makinson)
- Masterclass (BASSPROV)
- Queerprov (Jam)
- Queerprov (Technical Improvisers)
- Look at YOU (Joe Bill)
- World Creation (Marcus Sams)
About the Show
Scenic Detour is a Seattle/Everett based improvisational group that strives for the saucy and the strange. They tell non-linear stories with the protagonist being recast in every scene by a different improviser. Their humor is physical, coarse, and usually not children-appropriate.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Scenic Detour Improv is a Seattle/Everett based improvisational troupe, regularly experimenting with new long-form shows and playful character work. Players consist of Jet City veterans Britney Barber, Katy Nuttman, and Margaret Erickson. They can be found in historical downtown Everett, Washington performing every 3rd Saturday of the month at Cafe Zippy, located at 1502 Rucker Ave.
Scenic Detour features Britney Barber, Katy Nuttman & Margaret Erickson.
This will be their fourth visit to SFIT.