- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"QueerProv changed my life." - someone whose life is different now
"OUTstanding Comedy!" - someone else.
Queer Improv Society of Vancouver
saturday 2/15, 10:00pm
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
We will be presenting our "Category Is..." - Queer Ball Culture with an Improv Twist.
,About the Group
QueerProv is a queer (lgbtq+) improv comedy show featuring some of Vancouver's silliest, most diverse talents. With performers from the improv, standup, theatre, and drag communities, we bring the funny, seamlessly integrating queer characters and stories.
We have been performing in Vancouver since 2005 in our many incarnations with QueerProv being our latest offering.
We Function as a not-for-profit society dedicated to creating a Queer community that creates, supports, enjoys, and teaches improvisational (improv) theatre.
We Give voice to diverse members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) community through improv theatre.
We Create public presentations that promote diverse members of the LGBTQ+ community to the community at large.
We Produce workshops on improv for the LGBTQ+ community.
This is QueerProv's second visit to SFIT.