- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
“Politically incorrect, and funny!” – Chicago Tribune
About the Show
You've seen the flashy suits and jewelry so bright that a blind man can see it shining. Now ask yourself: Who is more entertaining than a pimp?
Pimprov revolves around four pimps who took improv comedy classes on accident. The groups lack of political correctness and outrageous costumes are only part of the reason they're growing in popularity. The other reason is, they're really funny.
Ebony Magazine says: "Pimprov is a must-see show. [The theater] literally shakes with laughter."
This show will feature adult language and themes.
About the Group
Pimprov is Marz Timms, Erin Plischke, Lloyd Collins, and Mark Bratton.This will be their 5th visit to SFIT.