- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"You've NEVER seen an improv show like this before. ... it's hard to look away" –Saskatoon StarPhoenix
Friday 2/14, 7:30pm at
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
PASGHETTI HOPITAL scribble outside the lines of improv comedy with their high energy, hilarious, and surreal two-person show — all performed in an unrecognisable language made up on the spot. Their extreme physicality, endearingly strange characters, and commitment to entertain *by any means necessary* have won them awards across Canada.
About the Group
A comic book artist and a magician during the day, Chris R. and Travis B. have been performing together since 2015 at improv and clown and Fringe festivals, sometimes even (somehow) winning awards. Trained by Alistair Cook in improv and David MacMurray Smith, Deanna Fleysher, Giovanni Fusetti, and Nathaniel Justiniano in clown and bouffon, PASGHETTI HOPITAL is where they get to play with all the toys at once.