- Show Schedule
- Groups A-M
- Groups N-W
- Character Psychology (Jill Eikman)
- EMOTER (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- The First 30 Seconds (Joe Bill)
- Fucking Around (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Improvised movement (Nathania Bernabe)
- Improv Like a Married Couple (Carla and Craig Cackowski)
- Making Mischief (Kristen Schier)
- Musical Storytelling (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Owning The Stage (Kristen Schier)
- The Power Improv Masterclass (Joe Bill)
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Orange Tuxedo performs a two-person "Close Quarters" where all the characters will be located in more or less the same place, at more or less the same time.
About the Group
Orange Tuxedo is a two person improv show from a husband and wife team who, collectively, have been doing improv for seven hundred years. In this show they aim to create grounded relationships formed by eccentric characters. Craig teaches improvisation at iO West and Carla taught at The Second City in Hollywood before moving to Portland to become the Artistic Associate at Curious Comedy Theater. If you like comedy, you may have seen Craig wear various mustaches and costume pieces on Comedy Central’s Drunk History. If you like drunken history, you may have seen Carla drink various beers on Instagram. Orange Tuxedo recently traveled to Austin for the Out of Bounds Comedy Festival (2015), SF Sketchfest (San Francisco 2016, 2017, 2018), Phoenix Improv Festival (2016), Del Close Marathon (NYC 2016), Stumptown Improv Fest (Portland 2016, 2017), Detroit Improv Festival (2016, 2017), IF Cincinnati (2016), Denver Improv Festival (2016), Providence Improv Festival (2017), San Francisco Improv Festival (2017), and London, UK (2016).
Orange Tuxedo features Carla & Craig Cackowski.