- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
My Town tells a coming-of-age narrative, starting with a fictional monologue at the beginning of the show inspired by an audience suggestion. Their storytelling has a certain 50s-60s nostalgia (or at least how three mid-20s people get nostalgic about that era), both humorous and melodramatic tones, and moves back and forth through time.
About the Group
My Town started improvising together nearly three years ago and has been performing as a trio for nearly two. My Town performs on stages around Minneapolis, Minnesota but most notably, has performed in multiple month-long runs at HUGE Theater. The group has performed at festivals in Fargo, North Dakota (Fargo Improv Festival) and La Crosse, Wisconsin (Coulee Region Sketch and Improv Festival) and will return to La Crosse for a second time this year.
My Town includes Ava Bird, Michael Rogers, and Derek Landseidel.