- Show Schedule
- Groups A-M
- Groups N-W
- Character Psychology (Jill Eikman)
- EMOTER (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- The First 30 Seconds (Joe Bill)
- Fucking Around (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Improvised movement (Nathania Bernabe)
- Improv Like a Married Couple (Carla and Craig Cackowski)
- Making Mischief (Kristen Schier)
- Musical Storytelling (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Owning The Stage (Kristen Schier)
- The Power Improv Masterclass (Joe Bill)
About the Show
This show will contain adult language.
Two real life therapists bring their real lives on stage. Witness the line between Improvisational therapy not therapy and watch as we transform our current crazy into comedy release. Join us as we untangle, explore, and potentially maim the Freudian slip.
About the Group
Sparked by a love of play and healing.
Marcia Aguilar Kailian is an improviser in the San Francisco, Bay Area performing with a variety of troupes and playing at schools such as Full Spectrum Improvisation, Leela, iWest Developmental Transformations Institute. Jill Eickmann is the Artistic Director and Co-Founder of Leela, a holistic San Francisco based improvisational theater and training center.
Marcia saw Jill onstage, “I was inspired by you. I reacted to the truth onstage.” Jill remembers “when I first met you- you seemed familiar- there was a sparkle in you!” Marcia and Jill are also graduates of California Institute of Integral Studies' Drama Therapy program where they felt a connection to Developmental Transformations (DvT), an embodied, relational, aesthetic, and developmental transformation within the playspace.
In this improvisational encounter, the therapist is the “broken toy”, f’kd up, and ready to play and be played with. A duo, 4 years in the making, Marcia and Jill recreate the line of therapy not therapy. They aim to step boldly into the fun and complex ordeal of being present.