- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
“Armed with nothing but two laser pens and childlike wonder, [the Laser Comedy Show] is a completely original, completely joyous way of thinking about improvisation as an art form. " --Jason A. Heidemann, Timeout Chicago
About the Show
First, I set up a big laser reactive screen. After I intro the show and get a suggestion, the lights will off. All of the lights unless there's lighting for seating the audience. From behind the screen I then use lasers to draw characters, scenery and objects on the screen in a very cinematic fashion while doing voices, sound effects and commentary to tell a story.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
A hilarious laser art show that combines improv and live illustrations to create a unique and mesmerizing adventure drawn before your eyes.
Performing artist Chris Fair uses Laser Reactive Technology to draw characters and scenery on a glow in the dark screen where the lines fade in moments like a high tech etch-a-sketch. Chris brings the characters to life by voicing them over, creating sound effects, music and continually drawing action to open up a 2-D screen into a 3-D world that takes you on a laser journey that you won't ever forget.