- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
" Some of the best improvisers in Portland . . . They get that truly gifted improvisers don't just troll for a laugh—a mistake many new performers make—but work to develop and understand their craft."
–The Portland Mercury
Friday, February 14, 7:30pm, at the SFIT Second Stage
About the Show
Long Form Improvisational Comedy inspired by audience suggestions.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
If you were to make a top-ten list of the best Improvisors in Portland, coincidentally (or not so coincidentally) most of the names on that list are J Names. This group is made up of Michael Jordan’s from every comedy theater in Portland. J Names came out as a record setter on the competitive show Friday Night Fights and has never slowed down:Out-of-Bounds Comedy Festival (Austin, TX), Vancouver International Improv Festival, Stumptown Improv Festival (Portland), etc…
J Names is Jay Flewelling, Justin Himes, Jed Arkley, and
This is J Names' third visit to SFIT.