- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
We provide the Bucket, you provide the show. Bring any glorious item to put in the Funbucket (except liquids or anything from a body) and watch it become an amazing unpredictable experience unlike anything you’ve ever seen. WARNING! Funbucket can be (and often is) rude, graphic, obscene, and fun. It is for mature audiences only.
About the Group
Jet City Improv was created in 1992 by Mike Christensen and Andrew McMasters. Over the past 22 years, it has produced over 75 long-form shows, over 3000 performances of its hit short-form improv show, and over 600 performances of its hit movie re-dubbing show Twisted Flicks.
Funbucket was created by Ian Schempp in 2009 and is directed by Douglas Willott, and has had four runs on the JCI stage over the past ten year. It will return to JCI this Spring!
Funbucket stars Kate Jaeger, Phoebe Richardson, Ian Schempp, Stephani Thompson, Doug Willott, Nick Edwards and Special Guest Kristen Schier.
This will be Funbucket’s second visit to SFIT.