- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Four Hearts is an improvised one-act play that explores long-term relationships, inspired by the plays of Edward Albee. The four performers will circle through the audience before the show, looking for stories of relationships both good and bad! They will then weave the points-of-view they discover into an dark comedy about a dinner party gone south.
About the Group
Seattle's own Unexpected Production, with a home in Pike Place Market, has produced a wide array of improvisational-based theater for over 35 years, and has developed a worldwide reputation for experimental long-form. Unexpected Productions appreciates Jet City Improv's commitment to SFIT and appreciates the chance to take part in the festival!
Four Hearts is Adrienne Corcoran, Cynthia Lair, Randy Dixon, Mark Shone, Jeff Grayson, and directed by Tony Beeman.