- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
FEELINGS is an intersectional, feminist, queer improv show based on your suggestions. Kinzie is gay, Natasha is a white-passing Latina, and they want you to join them to eat dessert and dismantle the white-cis-hetero patriarchy. Show up in your PJS and bring some ice cream because it's about to get real.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
FEELINGS started performing together in 2015 and have performed over 40 times. Highlights include Bumbershoot 2016 and the Los Angeles Diversity in Comedy Festival run by Second City Hollywood.
Kinzie Shaw is a company member at Unexpected Productions, and Natasha Ransom is a company member at Jet City Improv. We engage with an intersectional queer feminist perspective in an earnest way, while also being satirical and poking fun at ourselves. We find comedy in real and honest portrayals of women's issues and represent strong, smart, independent women. The suggestions we get from the audience come from an emotionally rooted place and give us a lot to work with. We talk about race, gender, sexuality, and politics while also making the audience laugh and reflect. For more information or to find our where we're playing next, visit our website: www.feelingsimprov.com
This is FEELING's second visit to SFIT.