- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"Every show is vastly entertaining and wildly different."
wednesday 2/12, 7:30pm at
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Combining the glamour of a Broadway production with the dishevelment of improv, Fancy Cafeteria is a hilarious musical experiment that will have you singing for your supper. Based on your suggestions and no preset script or score, the improvisers will perform a brand new musical filled with wistful protagonists, catchy melodies, and spontaneous dance breaks all accompanied by a live soundtrack. You won't want to miss the opening and closing night of this never-before-seen production.
About the Group
Fancy Cafeteria is a team of seasoned improvisers and singers that, after working with each other in various combinations over many years, formed a long-form improvised musical troupe in May 2019 and have performed several successful shows since. You can also find any of the group's members in various Seattle theatre shows at Jet City Improv Presents, Unexpected Productions, and more.
Fun fact: the three founders of Fancy Cafeteria first met and exchanged contact information during a musical improv workshop at last year's SFIT!
Fancy Cafeteria features Ashley Flannegan, Camilla Franklin, Carol Louise Thompson, Faith Howes, Jenn Petti, Kyle Henick, Maria Dogero, Matt Jurasek, Philip Geurin and Sid Sharma.