- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
An Improsia production from Seattle, WA
Thursday 2/19 8:00 at the Jet City Improv Theater
About the Show
Fōn is about a viewing a telephone conversation as an important and often central part of our lives. It's central to our needs when announcing times of joy or having to give out bad news from across the country. And it's there when you have that most unexpected connection with the customer service agent.
We'll do scene after scene of iconic phone calls we've all had to make. The seemingly mundane will become anything but because the person on the other end... is you. A phone conversation with the audience, each and every time. Will you answer our call?
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Improsia is the experimental improv concept factory of Joel Dale. Existing since 1998 when initially formed with his best friend Josh, Improsia has taken many forms, from 8 people all the way down to one. It's always been about a single thing, doing whatever sounded cool. From it spawned the respected festival favorite "The Temporary People", which has taken time off but will soon be seen again in the Seattle area.
The tradition continues this year with Joel Dale joining forces with Andrew McMasters to explore a new idea they both find interesting.
Catch it while you can as who knows when Improsia will return.
Improsia is Joel Dale and Andrew McMasters. This will be their 11th visit to SFIT.