- Show Schedule
- Groups A-M
- Groups N-W
- Character Psychology (Jill Eikman)
- EMOTER (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- The First 30 Seconds (Joe Bill)
- Fucking Around (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Improvised movement (Nathania Bernabe)
- Improv Like a Married Couple (Carla and Craig Cackowski)
- Making Mischief (Kristen Schier)
- Musical Storytelling (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Owning The Stage (Kristen Schier)
- The Power Improv Masterclass (Joe Bill)
About the Show
This show will contain adult language.
“Do I Know You” is an immersive improv experience, that takes the story of two audience members and unfolds into a retelling of their story. Devin&Sarah expand the concept of an audience suggestion by blowing it up into something much bigger, while taking the audience on a wild ride.
About the Group
Devin Henderson and Sarah Blantz met in college, while butt-chugging jungle juice and dreaming of a brighter future. Now, the duo performs all over Chicago and has even taken their show to the road. In addition to improv, Devin&Sarah have spent the last 4 years writing and performing sketch comedy, wherein they donate all of their proceeds to charities and organizations they believe in. Devin&Sarah would like to thank their two biggest comedy influences: Lucille Ball and that guy from the six-flags commercial.