- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Death Hammer performs an original long form format that takes heavy metal as its inspiration, and invites the audience to be part of the carnage.
About the Group
Formed in 2016, Death Hammer is one of Portland's longest-lived and highly-accomplished improv duos. These brutal dudes have performed at SF Sketchfest (2019), Austin Out of Bounds (2018), the Seattle Festival of Improv Theater (2018), Twin Cities Improv Festival (2019), and many others. They produce a quarterly show at Kickstand Comedy Space in Portland called "Mosh Pit."