- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"Venerable" -The Stranger
Death and Taxes
Friday, February 14, 7:30pm at SFIT Second Stage
About the Show
Death and Taxes is an open form improv show that typically delves into themes of existential dread, the question of one's place in the universe, and the idea that we are all stuck in an endless cycle beyond our control. The show is heavily influenced by slapstick and Eastern philosophy.
About the Group
Chris Allen and Graham Downing have been performing together for nearly a decade. They met at Jet City Improv in Seattle and have performed improv and sketch as Death and Taxes across North America. Recently they have been at the Chicago Improv Festival, San Francisco Improv Festival, Stumptown Improv Festival, and Vancouver International Improv Festival among others.
Death & Taxes features Chris Allen and Graham Downing.
This is their fourth visit to SFIT.