- Show Schedule
- Groups B-I
- Groups J-Y
- MORE (Kristen Schier)
- Improvising Songs in Concert (R. Kevin Doyle and Sean O'Malley)
- REMOTE Improv (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Louder Than Words (Screwbuki)
- Play in the House You Built (Mark Sutton)
- Up Close and Personal (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Playing Kick Ass Characters (Joe Bill)
- Improvised Bollywood Workshop (Improv Comedy Mumbai)
- Yoga for FunEASE (Darby Rae)
- MASTERCLASS: Embracing Your Power (Joe Bill)
"Venerable" -The Stranger
Death and Taxes
Thursday, February 16, 8:00pm at SFIT Second Stage
About the Show
Death and Taxes is an open form improv show that typically delves into themes of existential dread, the question of one's place in the universe, and the idea that we are all stuck in an endless cycle beyond our control. The show is heavily influenced by slapstick and Eastern philosophy.
About the Group
Chris Allen and Graham Downing have been performing together for nearly a decade. They met at Jet City Improv in Seattle and have performed improv and sketch as Death and Taxes across North America. Recently they have been at the Chicago Improv Festival, San Francisco Improv Festival, Stumptown Improv Festival, and Vancouver International Improv Festival among others.
This is their second visit to SFIT.