- Show Schedule
- Groups A-L
- Groups M-Z
- acting schmackting (Kristen Schier)
- Character and Specifics (Cole Stratton)
- Clown for Improvisers (Deanna Fleysher)
- Creating Character. Not Caricature (Joe Liss)
- Embrace The Weird
- Finding the Song (After Party)
- Fun with Analogy (Jessica Makinson)
- Masterclass (BASSPROV)
- Queerprov (Jam)
- Queerprov (Technical Improvisers)
- Look at YOU (Joe Bill)
- World Creation (Marcus Sams)
"Venerable" -The Stranger
Death and Taxes
Friday, February 16, 10:30pm at SFIT Second Stage
About the Show
Death and Taxes is an open form improv show that typically delves into themes of existential dread, the question of one's place in the universe, and the idea that we are all stuck in an endless cycle beyond our control. The show is heavily influenced by slapstick and Eastern philosophy.
About the Group
Chris Allen and Graham Downing have been performing together for nearly a decade. They met at Jet City Improv in Seattle and have performed improv and sketch as Death and Taxes across North America. Recently they have been at the Chicago Improv Festival, San Francisco Improv Festival, Stumptown Improv Festival, and Vancouver International Improv Festival among others.
Death & Taxes features Chris Allen and Graham Downing.
This is their third visit to SFIT.