- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"...kept the audience laughing the whole show."
- Audience Member
Unexpected Productions in Seattle, WA
Friday, February 17, 10:30pm, at Second Stage
About the Show
"Avenue Q" meets improv comedy in this adult puppet show at Unexpected Productions' Market Theater. Where do puppets hang out after their day jobs? Well, after singing songs and dancing at the children's theater, they head down to their local watering hole and pull up a bar stool. And when the Cotton Gin gets a little rowdy, marionettes and sock puppets alike bust out with bawdy songs and jokes. Come join the fun with the puppet regulars at "The Cotton Gin", located at Pike Place Market.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
The Cotton Gin consists of improvisors and puppeteers who, collectively, have been playing for over a hundred years.
We have been together as a group for a year, most recently completing a successful run at The Market Theater and appearing in the very first Puppetry Improv Festival.
Individually we have cast members who build puppets for Seattle Childrens Theater and perform for Comedy Sports and Unexpected Productions.
The Cotton Gin stars Elizabeth Westermann, Jay Hitt, Nicholas Schell, Laura Reed, John Messina, Colin Smith, Rob Whitehead, Ben Lidgus, Annett Mateo, Sarah Hanchar, Stephani Thompson, and Sarah Wood.