- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
“Very inspired” – seattlest.com
Thursday 2/16, 8:00pm at Jet City Improv
About the Show
Carskee is a long-form two-person improv team comprised of Jennifer Cargill & Erin Plischke. Their format is heavily influenced by their many years of training in Chicago's improv scene and their years of performing in Austin's eclectic improv scene. Carskee takes one suggestion and creates distinct characters that explore their relationship to each other and to the suggestion. They interweave from scene to scene creating new characters, stories and an abundance of laughter.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Carskee is a duo comprised of married couple, Erin Plischke and Jennifer Cargill. Carskee takes a single suggestion for their show and uses it to explore its meaning while developing characters, themes and exploring relationships. They have been performing improv together for 20 years and their style is heavily influenced by their many years of training in Chicago's improv scene and their years of performing in Austin's eclectic improv scene.
Carskee is Jennifer Cargill and Erin Plischke. They will be joined this year by Joe Bill and Mark Sutton from BASSPROV.
This will be Carskee's 7th appearance at SFIT.