- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
But of Mind tells stories reminiscent of classic 1950s psychological horror shows, such as The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits.
But of Mind has been seen around the western United States, including at the San Francisco Improv Festival, the Alaska State Improv Festival, and Improvaganza! The Hawaii Festival of Improv Theater.
About the Group
But of Mind is a side project of Eric Caldwell, producer of the Alaska State Improv Festival. The show was originally designed as an ensemble piece - and has been performed as such at AS IF and Improvaganza! (Hawaii) - then was first performed as a duo with Amalia Larson at Seattle's Improv Festival for Applied and Rejected Theater (IFART) in 2019. On the strength of this performance, Caldwell and Larson were invited to perform at the San Francisco Improv Festival.
But of Mind features Eric Caldwell and Amalia Larson.