- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
Named "Most Talked About Show"
of the Vancouver International Improv Festival.
Friday, February 17, 10:30pm, at Jet City Improv
About the Show
Portland-based improv group Broke Gravy is excited to present their original format “James Earl Jones.” The unique experiences of its mighty triumvirate—Chris, Eric, and Leon—blend to create narrative, relationship, and the unexpected through the medium of a primetime documentary.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
When you see a Broke Gravy performance, expect to see over 100 combined years of dynamic energy (over 30 of those doing improv comedy). Each player originated from a distinct part of the US (Florida, Minnesota, Michigan), with their individual journeys around the world eventually landing them upon the streets of Portland, OR.
Between them, they have one child, two Master's Degrees, and three thirsts for an affordable but solid whisk(e)y. They have been performing together for a year and are planning to make a bigger splash in 2017, maybe with a little Seattle buzz come late February...
In addition to Broke Gravy, all three members perform regularly at Curious Comedy Theater, as well as at theaters throughout Portland.
Broke Gravy is Leon Anderson, Eric C Simons, and Chris Williams.