- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
Please bring an actual, physical book for the show!
Somewhere in the nice part of town on a regular night, after their Barre classes and upscale juice crawls, only two women bothered to show up to their book club meeting. With little self-awareness, an entire bottle of wine, and an absolute lack of critical literary skills, these two must forge onward and hold their book club meeting anyway.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Amalia and Alison have been performing together for 10 years. They met as members of the Dead Parrots Society improv club at Western Washington University, and have been dear friends ever since. They love long-form narratives, tricking people into crying at improv shows, long walks on the beach and off-dry reds.
Book Club stars Amalia Larsen and Alison Luhrs.
This is Book Club's second visit to SFIT.