- Show Schedule
- Groups B-I
- Groups J-Y
- MORE (Kristen Schier)
- Improvising Songs in Concert (R. Kevin Doyle and Sean O'Malley)
- REMOTE Improv (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Louder Than Words (Screwbuki)
- Play in the House You Built (Mark Sutton)
- Up Close and Personal (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Playing Kick Ass Characters (Joe Bill)
- Improvised Bollywood Workshop (Improv Comedy Mumbai)
- Yoga for FunEASE (Darby Rae)
- MASTERCLASS: Embracing Your Power (Joe Bill)
About the Show
Please bring an actual, physical book for the show!
Somewhere in the nice part of town on a regular night, after their Barre classes and upscale juice crawls, only two women bothered to show up to their book club meeting. With little self-awareness, an entire bottle of wine, and an absolute lack of critical literary skills, these two must forge onward and hold their book club meeting anyway.
This show may contain adult language and themes.
About the Group
Amalia and Alison have been performing together for 10 years. They met as members of the Dead Parrots Society improv club at Western Washington University, and have been dear friends ever since. They love long-form narratives, tricking people into crying at improv shows, long walks on the beach and off-dry reds.