- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
"Blood Squad makes demonic phenomena laughable"
- The Stranger
Saturday 2/18, 10:30pm at the SFIT Second Stage
About the Show
Utilizing a deep knowledge of and genuine love for the classic slasher flick, over the years the ongoing mission of Blood Squad has grown to include improvising various sub-genres of horror films based on a title given by the audience. The concept is simple: a completely improvised story that is high-energy with descriptive edits and asides to create a cinematic feel on stage. No blood, no props, no costumes, no mercy.
Viewer discretion is always strongly advised.
About the Group
Since 2007 Blood Squad has been thrilling and chilling audiences around the world including those at the Vancouver International Improv Festival, Improvaganza Hawaii, Stumptown Improv Festival, iO West, Sasquatch Music Festival, Timber!, and regular performances at Annex Theater in Seattle.
Blood Squad stars Molly Arkin, Jon Axell, Brandon Felker, and Elicia Wickstead.
This is Blood Squad's fifth visit to SFIT.