- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show will contain adult language.
Long Form Improv with a Living Room opening. Mostly Montage in form with a few other cutaways included. Typically, the team uses all of the space of the stage and the entirety of the theater when possible.
About the Group
Black Don’t Crack was formed by the common desire to engage in comedic activities and essential oil swaps. Formed at Second City, Hollywood, they realized the need for a unique POV that didn’t rely on tokenism. Their mantra: “Keep hope alive, stay black, and can’t we all just get along?” Performing together for 2 years now, the team has developed a voice that is unique and singular to their style. Trained primarily at Second City Hollywood, the members also have extensive experience at UCB LA, Second City Chicago, iO West, and The Groundlings.
Black Don't Crack features Adrien Epps, Chris Lewis, Dwight Carter, Kentrell Newton & Nick Bouier.