- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
This show may contain adult language.
Bathwater does long form, character-heavy improv. We do monoscenes and/or spokanes depending on the length of set, though generally the latter. As a suggestion, we ask the audience for a goal that they have (i.e. a new years resolution or summer plans) and play off the theme of that want.
Bathwater plays authentic, boundary-pushing, homemade improv where you feel like home, but not any home you've ever known. We bring heart to the absurd and joy to the unknown. There are larger than life characters, unlikely friendships, and down-to-earth life lessons. Not your mother's improv group, but fun for the whole family!ing soon.
About the Group
Kristine Ota and Cailey Nickerson started performing together about 5 years ago in indie groups Kangaroo Court and Brunch at Tony's. Realizing they had some great chemistry, they formed a duo for the sole purpose of competing in the Pocket's audience-based round-robin style improv show, Cage Match. After winning second place (!) they knew they had something special and decided to keep going. Over the years, Bathwater has done numerous shows at the Pocket, Hootenany, the Rendezvous, UP, Comedy Sportz, and at Jet City for 10 @ 10 and Indie nights. Most recently, they were a part of Sketchfest Seattle and featured on King 5 News, where they were dubbed, "modern women" by Margaret Larson! Through performing and writing together, Kristine and Cailey became BFFs and their comedy reflects that.