- Show Schedule
- Groups A-F
- Groups J-Z
- Elements of theater elective (Kristen Schier)
- Improv Boost (Jay Flewelling)
- Clown for Improvisers (Pasghetti Hopital)
- Putting It All Together (After Party)
- Style Specific: Improvising in a World Somebody Else Created (Aden & Eric Nepom)
- Laser Focus Workshop (Chris Fair)
- Intro to Musical Improv (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Limitless Character (Dartanion London, Super Mega Art Show)
- Coming In (QueerProv)
- Tackling Your Improv Weaknesses Without Destroying Your Egos
About the Show
B-Rated! is two shows in one: a fully improvised so-bad-it's-good B-movie, complete with cheesy acting, corny plots, and hammy characters; and a fully improvised commentary track, heckling the movie and loving it too. You choose the genre and the title, and the rest is cinematic history.
About the Group
CSz Seattle is the home of ComedySportz, improv comedy played as a sport. The show pits two teams of comedians against each other in a variety of shortform games, in which they compete for audience laughter.
CSz also hosts several longform shows, including Dubious Advice, Full Disclosure, the Blue Show, and Boom Bap. B-Rated! debuted as a monthly show on the CSz Seattle stage in 2017, with a rotating cast of CSz performers.
B-Rated stars Alex Jerabek, Anjl Rodee, Daniel Kinamon, David Gordon, Drew Simchik, Jekeva Phillips, and John Araya. This is their second visit to SFIT.