- Show Schedule
- Groups A-M
- Groups N-W
- Character Psychology (Jill Eikman)
- EMOTER (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- The First 30 Seconds (Joe Bill)
- Fucking Around (Aden and Eric Nepom)
- Improvised movement (Nathania Bernabe)
- Improv Like a Married Couple (Carla and Craig Cackowski)
- Making Mischief (Kristen Schier)
- Musical Storytelling (The Shrieking Harpies)
- Owning The Stage (Kristen Schier)
- The Power Improv Masterclass (Joe Bill)
A Tribe Called Yes
Jet City Improv
Saturday 2/17, 10:30pm at Jet City Improv
About the Show
This show will contain adult language.
This show brings together actors, musicians, and MCs to tell the story of underdogs on a freestyle trip to fame and misfortune.
Every show begins with a live DJ firing up his turntables as soon as the audience enters the auditorium and can’t stop (won’t stop) until the audience has experienced a story about the feuds, fame, and family that shaped the world of hip-hop.
About the Group
A Tribe Called Yes was created and directed by Steve Lange, and debuted on the Jet City Improv stage in March 2017. It travelled to the Hawaii Improvaganza in September 2017.
Jet City Improv was created in 1992 by Mike Christensen and Andrew McMasters. Over the past 25 years, it has produced over 100 long-form shows, over 3000 performances of its hit short-form improv show, and over 600 performances of its hit movie re-dubbing show Twisted Flicks.
A Tribe Called Yes features Amalia Larson, Belinda Fu, Doug Willott, Kate Jaeger, Kyle Henick, Michael Draper, Mike Schubert, Nathan Cox, Preston McNeil, Sam Jones & Steve Lange.